Mövibrace Dynamic Patella Strap | Jumper's Knee Strap
Mövibrace Dynamic Patella Strap helps to stabilize the patella, applies compresion to the patellar tendon near the kneecap and shinbone and reduces shock and force to the kee and femoral groove. The Mövibrace Dynamic Patella Strap helps with knee pain and injuries including patellar tendonitis, chondromalacia, and Osgood-Schlatter's and jumpers knee.
- The Mövibrace Dynamic Patella Strap is an alternative to taping, and applies compression just below the knee for runners, jumpers, soccer, volleyball players and athletes of all types.
- Movibrace Patella Strap is made of lightweight Neoprene, and perforated breathable nylon.
- The low-profile strap stays in place with hook and loop fasteners for custom fit. The strap should be tight yet comfortable to be effective.
- Measurements: One size fits most, fits knee measurements 10-18 inches in circumference (27-46 cm)
- Composition: Strap: 82% Neoprene, 12% Rubber foam